- K2Joom may collect personal information about you, which will be stored in case of registration in our web site (www.k2joom.com) or its sub-domains or by registering for newsletters. We will require you to enter your name, username, email and password to be able to login in to our website.
- The use of your personal data will be for administrative and analytical purposes, it may be used in case of any legal actions. Protection and defense of the rights or property of K2Joom are taken into consideration, as well as, merger or other business actions.
- You give permission for us to send you informative messages, including newsletters about products, services, upgrade or discounts, it is your responsibility to ensure you update your e-mail address. If you are unable to make any changes yourself, we can do it upon your request. You may unsubscribe at any time when you do not want to receive any further news messages from us.
- Information gathered and stored at k2joom.com is fully protected. We do our best to secure data collected and do not disclose to any unauthorized person or parties. All data is restricted to K2joom employees and external service providers only and they are entitled to use your personal information, however, it is forbidden to misuse this data. If anyone uses classified data in the wrong way, we will take appropriate disciplinary action.
- K2Joom can not take responsibility for data used during PayPal payment as your personal information used there is not registered by our system and has to be protected by PayPal security system.
- You give consent to allow us to transmit data to third party payment gateways to facilitate payment transactions.
- You may inform us at any time if you are not willing to share with us your personal information and disclosing it. The services that can be offered will be restricted.