You should have your Joomla site setup and have downloaded K2!
If you don’t already have the latest version of K2, you can obtain it from www.getk2.org and it is certainly worth keeping a copy for future reference.
To install K2, it is exactly the same as any other extensions installed through Joomla.
- From the Joomla top menu, click Extensions then select Install.
- Click on the Browse button and find your copy of K2.
- You may also point directly to the K2 download on www.getk2.org
- Click on the Install button.
- When K2 has been installed correctly, you will see a confirmation.
K2 is now installed and ready to be used, just remember that at the moment you cant see anything K2 on the front side of your site just yet.
Go ahead and take a look around the K2 control panel, click on some of the functions like Add an Item to see what is included.