MultiNotify Change Log
- Adding compatibility with K2 2.5.4 to K2 comment overriding. This fixes the spinning image when a comment is made with K2 2.5.4
- Removing category MovedItemAsNew option test from the category subscription class to the system plugin. This fixes the Category notification creation & sending when the 'Moved item as new' option is set to 'No'.
- Initialization of Global parameters is now done without override to avoid reset of them. This fixes some strange behaviors in a specific context where the merge of parameters was lost.
Added missing image folder and image files.
- Fixes the duplicate sending when Joomla!/K2 users are selected in MN backend lists (TECH-000004)
- An item moved from 1 category to another 1 is now considered as new the first time it's moved. Moving back the item in a category it had already been will do nothing.
- Bug fixed: The Subscription to new comments is only working when the Comments are published automatically. When new Comments are not published immediately the subscription doesn't work.
- Update: Notices & warnings in Backend cpanel statistics & subscription list removed.
- Update: K2 publisher users are now in the list of extra approval users
- Feature: New link in item approval to preview the item and activate it if it's ok
- Feature: New configuration parameter called 'item approval notification on update'. If set to 'yes', an approval notification is sent each time the item is updated in frontend by the item author. This parameter can be overrided in the category configuration.
- Update: Now compatible with PHP 5.3 : no more warning messages on K2 item saving
- Feature: Now NL language for backend & fontend : thanks to Bart Pluijms
- Feature: Possibility to hide MN params on item frontend editing & user frontend profile
- Feature: Default approval emails have now the activation link in body.
- Feature: Place the subscription form where you want on the page via Mootools. Just configure the container and the position comparing to it for each subscription type. The global configuration for each subscription type can be overrided in the category, item or user details.
- Update: This version corrects url errors in notifications and adds an auto validation in emails for item & comments.
To use auto validation, you just have to use the 'activationLink' property in approval notification emails.
For comment approval notifications :$this->body.= "Activation link : ".$this->comment->activationLink;
For item approval notifications :$this->body.= "Activation link : ".$this->item->activationLink;