K2Joom is running this component through out this site, but to allow you to see some of the other views, we have created the following galleries of some screen shots.
The Global Parameters
This is the main, global parameters for the component, these setting can be over ridden at item, category level.
The three main subscriptions type have the similar options which are listed below:
- Off/On: Turns on or off the whole subscription process for either Category, Blog or Comments a master switch.
- Allow Subscription: Set this to Yes to enable subscriptions, by doing so, additional per category, item and user control can be set within the category, item and user editor.
- Allow Public Subscription: If set to Yes, then non-registered users can subscribe, If set to No, then non-registered users will be prompted to register and logged in users can just click to subscribe.
- Show Count: Displays the counter on the front end, visible to all visitors, set to No to hide.
- Item Author Auto Subscription: If set to Yes, then the Author will be notified of all new comments are submitted on their items.
- Comment Awaiting Approval: Depending on the commenting parameters set in K2, comments may have to be approved before it is published. This setting emails the super admin that there is a new comment awaiting approval.
- Extra Users: Allows selection of extra Super Admin to the notification.
- Comment approved notification: Sends an email once the comment has been approved.